Important LPHS Boy's Soccer Info
Fan Gear Store: Purchase your gear to cheer on the team!! Deadline to place an order is March 10. Click here for the store!
Sponsors: Work on getting sponsors as soon as possible. The deadline to have a logo on the t-shirts is March 11. Players will receive 20% of the money they raise from sponsors, to go toward their uniform fee. Once you’ve found a sponsor, follow the steps:
1. Please fill out the sponsor form by clicking here.
2. Your sponsor can send their high resolution logo to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Checks from sponsors can be turned in to the Lone Peak High School Finance Office. Be sure to let them know it’s for Lone Peak Boys Soccer.
4. Checks need to be made out to Lone Peak Boys Soccer.
- $500 6′ × 3′ banner, Logo on Fan T-shirts
- $250 Logo on Fan T-Shirts
- $100 Name on banner with other company names
Sign-up for Team Lunch: Parents must sign up for TWO lunches. You can sign up for 2 slots in one day and do double the work on that day. The sign-up form is found here The boys love this, but we need everyone to participate.
LP Skills Camp: Mark your calendar for March 18 from 10:00 – 12:00 for the Skills Camp – for kids ages Kindergarten – 8th grade. It is for all Varsity and JV players to be there and participate in the Skills Camp fund raiser. Players receive a $20 credit toward their uniform fee for every participant they invite, who attends the camp. More information will be sent about the camp in a separate email.
Volunteering with the program: We need every parent to get involved to have a great program. We will be sending out a link for sign-ups in a separate email.
Let us know if you have any questions. We are excited to make this a great season! GO KNIGHTS!!