Tryout Times and Information
Lone Peak Boys Soccer Tryouts are next week!
1. Complete this form prior to tryouts: https://goo.gl/forms/MXNRtz1sHpkvyMZK2
2. You will not be allowed to tryout if you have not received your armband. You will need to upload your completed physical and complete the Register my Athlete info online. Please refer to my posts for information about receiving your wristband with clearance to tryout.
3. Bring a copy of your grades from 2nd Term to the check-in.
Monday, February 26 – 1:30 – Varsity tryout by invitation only check-in to begin at 1:15. If the field is unplayable due to weather conditions, we will move into the Black Gym- be sure to bring both futsal shoes and cleats.
3:30 – General tryouts – check-in will begin at 3:00*** If the field is unplayable we will move into the main gym and start at 5:00 pm. Check for updates day of tryouts.
Tuesday, February 27 - 3:30 – By invitation only
- Wednesday, February 28 – 3:30* – By invitation only
- Thursday, March 1- 5:00 pm in the Little Theater – Mandatory Player/Parent Meeting for all players who have made the team.
- Thursday, March 1 – 5:00- 6:30 pm – Provisional Team Try-outs for Freshman and Sophomores who don’t make the JV or Varsity teams – at Lone Peak Soccer Field
- Invitation lists will be posted on the www.lonepeakhighschoolsoccer.com website
- We will be conducting tryouts on the Lone Peak Soccer field, weather permitting. Please dress warm!! We suggest that players do not wear nice game cleats, as the field is likely to be wet and cold.
- If the field is not playable due to weather conditions, tryouts may be moved into the main gym starting at 5:00pm.
- Schedule for each group to be announced. If moved indoors be sure to bring futsal shoes.
- Please check website for updates each day of tryouts.