Instructions to create your account on this website. (If you have already created an account, be sure to update)
Instructions to create account on the website
1. Going to the homepage—http://www.lonepeakboyssoccer.com/
2. Click “Sign Up” in the top R corner
3. You should now see a "Sign up for TeamPages for Free box. Mark “I am trying to find my team…”
4. Below that, add your full name, email address and then create/confirm a password.
5. Click “not a robot’ and click on the box by “I accept the General Terms and TeamPages Product Terms.”
6. Click “Create My Free Account.”
7. In the “Team Name” field, enter “Lone Peak High School” anc click “Search” to search TeamPages for our school 8. You should see “Lone Peak High School Boys Soccer”. Click the green button that says “Join Lone Peak High School Boys Soccer”
9. Select from the dropdown menu the appropriate “I am a:” (Player or Parent) 10. Click the green “Join” button. This should take you to the Home Page with a message stating you have joined the team.
11. Click the “Roster” link and look for your name in either the Player or Parent group. Click your name to edit your contact information (email and cell phone number) 12. If you wish to receive texts, enter your cell number. Then go to the bottom of the page and add your SMS info—phone # and provider—and then click save.
13. You will receive a TeamPages SMS check with a pin on your phone. Click the link to confirm.
Players should also add their jersey numbers.