News and Announcements
Join us for the Lone Peak Youth Skills camp on Saturday, March 24th from 10am – noon for all youth K- 8th grade.
The cost is $25 per player.
Please bring shin guards. We will provide balls and water for breaks.
A t-shirt will be provided for each camp participant.
1. Fill out the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/ZPH4w9jaSmrn9QA63
2. Pay at the Lone Peak Finance Office or on OneStop http://onestop.alpineschools.org/high-schools/lone-peak-high-school/camps-clinics.html
All proceeds from the camp support Lone Peak Boys Soccer.
Please see the attached order form to get your order placed today!
For payment options, please use the following:
Venmo: For Venmo payments, @ mojomel, please place Lone Peak Soccer in the message.
Paypal: For PayPal payments, please pay email@example.com (use friends and family option)
Credit Card: For credit card payments, please call (801) 580-0137 to complete.
ALL ORDERS MUST BE PAID FOR AND TURNED IN TO EMILY CAHOON FOR PROPER ORDER PLACEMENT.
Orders may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or orders may be printed and turned into Emily at this week’s games. BE VERY SPECIFIC WITH COLORS, QUANTITY AND SIZES.
Thank you to all the boys who came to the tryout today. Congratulations to the following players for making the Lone Peak Sophomore Provisional Team:
For questions about the Provisional Team please contact the Head Coach, Dave Roberts: email@example.com
Here is the information and links that were discussed in the Player/Parent Meeting.
1. Sponsors: Sponsor sign up form: https://goo.gl/forms/vMZv5fAo5gW59QE33
2. Lunch Sign Up: Every family must sign up for two lunches. It can be two spots in the same day or on two different days. http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0e48afad2fabf85-game
3. Volunteer Sign Up: We need every family to sign up to help. Here is the link for the sign up: http://bit.ly/2oNgq1c
4. Important upcoming dates to mark on your calendar:
- March 24 – Lone Peak Youth Skills Camp – Mandatory for all Players
- March 26 – Team and Individual Photos – $20 to purchase an individual photo
- May 2 @ 5:00 Senior Night
- May 8 – Banquet Dinner – Cedar Hills Golf Club House
5. Important Parking Information- This season the school is enforcing the NO PARKING on the lane along the soccer field. Players and Parents should park in the South or North Parking lots during practices and games. They will be ticketing and towing vehicles that are parked along the field.
UPDATE – PROVISIONAL TRYOUTS
Provisional Tryouts will be Tuesday, March 6 at 5:00pm at the Lone Peak Soccer Field for Sophomore and Freshman players. For questions about Provisional contact Head Coach Dave Roberts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all the players who have attended tryouts this week. We have very talented boys at our school. We are grateful for every player’s incredible efforts.
Congratulations to the following players who have been selected for the Varsity Team:
Jaxon Van Wagoner
Max Van Wagoner
Keeper: Tanner Rasband
Congratulations to the following players who have been selected for the Junior Varsity Team:
Jayson F. Santiago
Keeper: Jackson Ward
Keeper: Jack Oler
First practice will be Thursday- Lone Peak Field or if weather is bad practice will be in the Main Gym
JV at 3:00 pm
Varsity at 4:00 pm
There will be a mandatory Player/Parent Meeting tomorrow, Thursday March 1 at 5:00 pm in the Little Theater.
Payment for the Participation Fee and Uniform/Team Fee at the Lone Peak Finance Window may not be available to pay today. Payment for the fees will for sure be available tomorrow and uniforms will be distributed tomorrow after practice.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Provisional Tryouts have been postponed due to the weather forecast for snow today.
They have been rescheduled to TUESDAY, MARCH 6 at 5:00pm for all Sophomores and Freshman who did not make the JV or Varsity Teams.