News and Announcements
February 29 & March 1
Lone Peak Soccer Field
1:30 By Invitation
3:30 General Tryout
- Register at www.registermyathlete.com. Do NOT pay any fees there. Parents or students will need to pay all necessary fees at the Finance Office of Lone Peak. (There is an option to pay with a credit card over the phone if you don’t want to come to the school.)
- Click Here to download instructions on how to register using registermyathlete.com.
- Complete Pre-Participation/Health Examination/Consent Form. It can be downloaded HERE. Once complete (with signatures) , you can scan it and upload it through your registermyathlete.com account or print it out and bring to tryout. After tryouts, players will not be able to participate in practice or games without a completed physical.
- Complete Lone Peak Boy’s Soccer Tryout Form
Come play and support the Lone Peak boys soccer team in our first ever futsal tournament.
When: January 22, 2016 (4:00 pm – 1:00 am)
Where: All three gyms at Lone Peak High School
Who: Coed 9-12 grade age
How much: $105 per team
Register by: Friday, January 8, 2016
- Games will be 30 minutes each, starting at 4pm and ending around 1am.
- 5v5 (at least 2 girls per team with at least 1 girl on court at a time)
- Each player can only play/register for one team
- Each team must wear same color
- Food and drinks available for purchase
- Prizes and bragging rights for the winning team
- 3 games guaranteed
The captain (or other designated player) will pay the team fee. The remaining players will need to personally reimburse the captain (or designated player) their portion of the team fee.
Team fees are to be paid through MySchoolFees.com.
Instructions for paying via MySchoolFees.com:
- Login to your account on www.MySchoolFees.com and select “UT – Alpine – Lone Peak High”
- Select “Public Items”
- Select “Boys Soccer”
- Click “Add To Cart” for “Boys Soccer Futsal Tournament”
- Finish CheckOut
- Printout payment receipt and bring to Futsal Tournament
Each team captain must send an email to Danielle Bailey (firstname.lastname@example.org) with roster participants. Please include Team Name, Name, Email, and Cell number for each player.