News and Announcements
Here are important dates and information for Lone Peak Boys Soccer Tryouts:
The schedule will be as follows:
February 25- 1:30pm by Invitation Only
3:30pm General Tryouts
February 26- 3:30 by Invitation Only
February 27- 3:30 by Invitation Only
List for Monday Invitation Only Tryout will be posted by Sunday
Field or gym locations will be announced as well.
Tryout check-in will begin 30 minutes prior to start time. We recommend you arrive early to check-in and get warmed up. PRIOR to Tryout check-in, please complete ALL of the following:
1. Complete the Tryout Signup Form – https://goo.gl/forms/5qKwmqm7OAzhQSNF2 (this will speed up the check-in process at Tryouts)
2. Register on Register My Athlete: https://registermyathlete.com/
3. Current valid Physical must be completed. Physicals may be uploaded to Register My Athlete, turned into LP Main Office, or slid under the door of Room 101.
4. Obtain tryout wristband from Lone Peak and bring it to tryouts. Athlete check-in will begin today, Friday, February 22 in Rm. 101 to get a yellow wristband. They will also be available prior to tryouts on Monday, February 25. You will need to keep that wristband safe over the weekend if you choose to obtain it on Friday. You do not need to wear the wristband until tryouts. A wristband will be given if you have completed Register My Athlete with a valid physical. ***Athletes who do not have a wristband will not be able to tryout.
Good Luck to all! GO KNIGHTS!!!
Due to snow on the soccer field, Coach Graham has changed the schedule and is moving indoors into the gyms. Wear your futsal shoes.
This week’s schedule is as follows:
January 8, Tuesday from 9pm-10pm : All Freshman and Sophomores
January 10, Thursday from 9pm-10pm: All Juniors and Seniors
January 12, Saturday from 6am-8am: All Grades
We apologize for the unusual schedule but the gyms at Lone Peak are very busy with the winter sports.
- ALSO for players interested weight training/conditioning, some of the Varsity Seniors are organizing training times. They have set up a GroupMe to communicate the schedule. To join the GroupMe, please fill out the following form: https://lonepeakhighschoolsoccer.us19.list-manage.com/track/click u=5bf9f2018b7d7884f565ef34d&id=4aa6b68a28&e=a87e5d671b
Due to weather we will be in the BLACK GYM. Wear futsal shoes.
5pm – 6:30pm – All Juniors and Seniors
6:30 – 8pm – All Freshman and Sophomores
Regular Winter Camp schedule will be Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays from 3:30pm-5pm through February 8 at the Lone Peak Soccer Field. ***Subject to change or cancellation due to weather. To receive email updates send an email requesting to be added to the email list to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Instagram lphs_soccer
Join us next week for the awesome Elite Skills Camp!
We are very excited to have MLS players David Horst and Chad Barrett who will be training all four days of the camp. Lone Peak Coaches will be attending the camp, as well as several college coaches.
When: Monday- Thursday, November 5-8, if there is a LP football game on the 8th, we will reschedule to the 9th
Time: 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm, check in will begin at 3:00 pm
Who: Players 8th grade – 12th grade
Cost for the camp is only $75 and includes a technical t-shirt (while supplies last).
To register go to: https://goo.gl/forms/BpIAGX9SEpbU0lrg2
Payment must be made at the Lone Peak Finance Window or on OneStop https://bit.ly/2F5VSfU
To make a payment from the main page on OneStop http://onestop.alpineschools.org/:
Choose High Schools: Lone Peak High School
Choose Camps and Clinics
Choose Elite Skills Camp
For questions email email@example.com
LPHS Boys Soccer FALL CAMP will be October 29, 30 and November 1, 12, 14, 15/16 from 3:30 -5:00 for all players 9th – 12th grade interested in trying out for the Lone Peak Boys Soccer Team.
The cost, which covers both Fall and Winter Camps, is $20.
To register please fill out the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/wKmFllfLeFQKwPgK2 and pay the fee at the LP Finance office or on OneStop http://onestop.alpineschools.org/
The ELITE SKILLS CAMP will be November 5-8 from 3:30 – 5:00. We will have some of the top trainers in Utah. The Lone Peak Boys Soccer Coaches will be in attendance. There will also be a College Coaches Showcase. The camp will focus on maximizing your off season training.
Cost is $75 for all players 8th – 12th grades.
To register fill out the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/o8RYKfhns8IcmqPb2 and pay the fee at the LP Finance office or on One Stop http://onestop.alpineschools.org/
Payments will not be available until approximately October 15.
If you have any questions email Calli Taylor at: lonepeakboyssoccer @gmail.com