News and Announcements
Tryouts for the provisional team are today, Monday, March 8 at 3:30. Tryouts will be held at the fields north of the LPHS Seminary building.
Results will be posted here tonight.
Instructions to create your account on this website. (If you have already created an account, be sure to update)
Instructions to create account on the website
1. Going to the homepage—http://www.lonepeakboyssoccer.com/
2. Click “Sign Up” in the top R corner
3. You should now see a "Sign up for TeamPages for Free box. Mark “I am trying to find my team…”
4. Below that, add your full name, email address and then create/confirm a password.
5. Click “not a robot’ and click on the box by “I accept the General Terms and TeamPages Product Terms.”
6. Click “Create My Free Account.”
7. In the “Team Name” field, enter “Lone Peak High School” anc click “Search” to search TeamPages for our school 8. You should see “Lone Peak High School Boys Soccer”. Click the green button that says “Join Lone Peak High School Boys Soccer”
9. Select from the dropdown menu the appropriate “I am a:” (Player or Parent) 10. Click the green “Join” button. This should take you to the Home Page with a message stating you have joined the team.
11. Click the “Roster” link and look for your name in either the Player or Parent group. Click your name to edit your contact information (email and cell phone number) 12. If you wish to receive texts, enter your cell number. Then go to the bottom of the page and add your SMS info—phone # and provider—and then click save.
13. You will receive a TeamPages SMS check with a pin on your phone. Click the link to confirm.
Players should also add their jersey numbers.
Below are some rules from RSL (parent rules are bolded). Please follow them so we will be allowed to return next year; this is a great opportunity for our team. Also, lunches can be picked up at 12:30 at the Galahad Room and then the boys should meet at the Armory at 1:00 before getting on the bus.
Welcome to RSL Academy High School,
We are pleased to welcome you for Monday’s soccer game here at the RSL Academy, hopefully this message finds you well.
Obviously during these times, we are under some strict rules with regards to UHSAA, School and the RSL Organization. Please make sure that you follow the instructions in this message to help us have our game run as smoothly as possible.
· All teams can only arrive an hour before kickoff. If you have a 3:30pm kick off, 2:30 pm is the earliest you can arrive.
· When you do arrive, you will need to park in the North West corner of the parking lot by the Real Monarchs stadium.
· You will enter via the main school entrance, once inside the school, you will check in with the main reception office on the left and can then enter the indoor facility.
· Due to ongoing COVID-19 regulations, there will be NO dressing rooms available. Please come dressed in your uniforms. We also will not be providing water for either teams this year, please make sure your players have their own drinks bottles.
· Each team will be allowed two spectators per player. All spectators will need to sign in and have their temperatures checked, masks must be worn at all times.
· Spectators will need to bring their own seat; none will be provided.
· All teams, players and spectators must enter the indoor via the school, we know some people may attend training here and enter via the East entrance, but this will be locked for HS games.
· Masks must be worn by coaches and players at all times. Players playing and warming up do not need to wear their masks, players on the benches need to have their masks on.
- Log in
- Click on the person silhouette at the top of the page
- Click CALENDAR
- Click on SUBSCRIBE
- Choose on of the options below
- Google Calendar
- Outlook (Desktop application)
- Outlook (Web application)
- Apple Calendar
- iPhone/iPad Calendar
- S Planner (Android)
- Google Calendar App (Android)
For the google calendar, you may have to follow the directions that pop up and do it manually.
All students athletes are required to participate in bi-weekly Covid-19 testing. Our first test will be March 9, at 11:10 for sophomore’s & seniors, and right after the ACT for juniors. In order to participate in the testing each athlete has to be registered in RedCap, and consent given by a parent. Please register your son in RedCap by Monday at the latest. See below for more information, instructions, and FAQ.
The links did not copy over so here is the RedCap link
As most of you are aware, Governor Herbert issued a State Public Health Order requiring the testing of all participants and advisors involved in extracurricular activities (see State Public Health Order 25-2020). Next Tuesday, March 9th, will mark our first bi-weekly COVID-19 testing at LPHS. In an effort to communicate our procedures and streamline the testing process, we have included pertinent information below. If you have follow-up questions your Coach/Advisor should be able to field your concerns.
REGISTRATION (complete this ASAP):
● Parents are required to register and provide consent to test on RedCap. If a student completes this step for themselves, we will not be able to access the RedCap record.
○ IMPORTANT: The email that is provided in the RedCap registration is the email that will receive the test result.
○ You only need to register one time (i.e. if you tested for basketball but now are on the track team, please do not register again)
WHAT DO I NEED FOR TESTING?:
● RedCap Registration
○ The test results will be sent to the email provided in the RedCap form.
● Photo ID
● A face covering
○ Participants who require continuous reminders to appropriately wear facial coverings will forfeit their opportunity to test.
● Social distancing will be required
○ Participants who require continuous reminders to appropriately distance will forfeit their opportunity to test.
Maroon Gym (Enter at south 100 Hall doors) Please do not enter into any other door, the ACT will be taking place and we CANNOT disrupt them.
ACT and COVID:
On this testing day, the ACT will be offered at LPHS. Please be considerate of those taking the ACT. If you are a junior who is taking the ACT, you will be expected to come to the COVID testing immediately following the ACT.
○ Participants will enter at the south doors of the 100 hall and wait to be checked in at the doors to the Maroon Gym. Photo ID required for all participants. Everyone in the building is required to socially distance and wear a face covering—failure to do so may result in dismissal and the inability to test at Lone Peak. Participants will be tested inside the Maroon Gym and immediately exit the South Gym doors. Please avoid congregating after testing.
● Test Results:
○ Results will be delivered via email to the email address provided in the RedCap registration. Results are usually delivered within two hours following testing.
○ All results will be shared with advisors/coaches, at the end of the day. Please do not return to the school to inquire about your result—it slows down our process.
○ In the event of an anomaly or an inconclusive result, we will contact you directly and ask you to return to retest.
● Do those within the 90 day window need to test?
○ No, someone who has had a confirmed case (i.e. positive test), is granted immunity for 90-days from positive test date. You will need to provide documentation to the school of your previous positive test results.
● Does an antibody test exempt me from testing?
● Will a student need to register on RedCap each time they test?
○ No. Each individual student will only need to register on RedCap one time.
● If a student is 18, do their parents need to fill out the RedCap or can the student be responsible?
○ If they are a student, they will still need their parents to fill out RedCap for them.
● If a student attends multiple schools where do I test?
○ You should test at the school where you participate in an activity that requires testing.
● When will the second round of testing be?
○ March 31, 2021
● Can a student swab themselves for the test?
○ Yes, individuals may do their own swabbing as long as they are observed and given instructions on how to do it.
● Can a student participate in practices if they are unable to do the Covid test?